Easily the most influential technology to come to the vending
industry in decades, iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting
of a light emitter and receiver. During the first vend cycle, if a product
is not sensed by the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a
second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped.
If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full
rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold
out and the customer's credit will be restored and will trigger the display
message MAKE ALTERNATE SELECTION. The selection is then automatically
reinstated for future vends. Your customers is always satisfied.
- Improved vending reliability
- Re-establishes credit or refunds money
- Consistent home position
- Sensor self calibration
- Sensor fail safe operation
- Operates in outdoor environment
- In case of an iVend™ problem the machine automatically
converts to standard operation
- Reduces service calls
- Unlike other sensors, this system minimizes the vending of
a second product
- Accounting/DEX Readings maintain accuracy
- Accounting/DEX Records number of misloads.